The Status Quo
Most B2B buyers are not convinced that the products offered by comparable suppliers significantly differ. Therefore, for most customers, the most logical step is to locate and purchase the lowest priced option.
1. Distinctive brands can charge a premium.
Only 14% of customers perceive a real difference between supplier's offerings. These customers are willing to pay more for the perceived value. The other 76% are principally motivated to lower prices.*
2. Brand Distinction is Your Strongest Marketing Asset
- There are many car manufacturers, but Volvo owns safe cars.
- There are many retailers, but Walmart owns low cost retailing.
- There are many beverage companies, but Gatorade owns sports drinks.
We believe that a company's ability to distinguish themselves around a single attribute or idea is perhaps the single most effective way to build a brand and secure a company's future.
3. Distinctive Brands Drive Corporate Value
“Brands account for more than 30% of the stock market value of companies in the S&P 500 index.”
What are brands for? (2014)
Want to have a frank discussion about how to set your brand apart? Contact us today.
949.833.8333 ext. 1
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
1400 Bristol Street N., Suite 160
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949.833.8333 (ext. 1)